BTM Rating: 8/10
Cost at time of review: $27.10
- Nice, silky fabric
- Sexy thigh slit
- Good quality for the price
- Larger than expected in waist
I liked the versatility of this skirt. With a pair of sensible black heels and a button down, it’s long enough for office wear that isn’t boring. But, if you pair it was a flirty top instead, it transforms into a date night outfit. Although it goes past the knee, the slit up the thigh gives it a little something sexy.
The fabric of this skirt is lovely. It’s opaque and has a silky, luxurious feel. The zipper is decent. Nice and smooth. For the price, this is a great skirt.
However, it does run large. I followed the size chart’s recommendation, but came away with a skirt that had an extra 2” in the waist. I recommend a size down. Thankfully, returning on Amazon Wardrobe is as easy.
- Even though you love your leopard print pumps, leave them at home when you wear this skirt! Avoid wearing more than one leopard print item at a time. Too much leopard can look tacky, especially if the patterns aren’t identical.
- Consider wearing a neutral top, then adding a pop of color in your accessories. Red or purple both look lovely with leopard print.
- Leopard print is warm toned, so gold jewelry matches it best.
*Burn the Malls is an affiliate of Amazon.com