Reviewed in this post
Shirt: Nine West Blouse
BTM Rating: 10/10
Price at time of review: $47.31
- Silky, lightweight material
- Cute tie neckline
- Pretty floral print
- Machine washable
Fit: Fit as expected
I was feeling the vintage vibes this week, pairing my pretty Nine West floral printed top with a retro skirt from Mod Cloth. My Seychelle wedges tie in with the yellows in the top, for a pop of summery color.
I could not find anything wrong with this shirt! It has a cute pattern in navy and yellow, which looks good on most skin tones. The tie neck gives it feminine, flirty style.
The material is lightweight and comfortable. It is 100% polyester, which I know some people do not care for. However, I don’t feel that all polyester is bad. This shirt felt silky. The fit was as expected, although that should be no surprise. It as a loose, straight cut through the waist.
- Looking for more work shirts? This blouse is good for a put together, professional look, but can still be worn outside the office.
- Navy is a neutral. Don’t be afraid to play with colors when building an outfit with this shirt.
- A pair of yellow or bold, cobalt blue heels would pair well with this blouse.
- This shirt has a loose cut, which is sometimes not flattering on girls with a larger bust. To create structure, wear it with items that define the waist, such as tailored blazer or high waisted skirt or pant.